Plasma membrane protein

Frances A. Brightman francesb at bmshuxley.brookes.ac.uk
Mon Jun 15 12:34:27 EST 1998

For a kinetic model of the EGF signal transduction pathway that I am
developing, I need to know the total amount of protein in the fibroblast
plasma membrane, or alternatively the total amount of cellular protein,
and also the cellular volume.

If anyone knows this information, or is able to suggest a source that I
might be able to consult, I would be very grateful if they would e-mail
me.

Many thanks,

Frances A. Brightman