Herbert's new job news message back to me. Herbert Sauro

Athel athel at IR2CBM.CNRS-MRS.FR
Tue Dec 2 06:03:45 EST 1997

Herbert Sauro wrote:

>Hi, I have a new job and I'm just testing the mail server to see if I get this news message back to me.

Tell us more. Have they made you Software Editor of the Financial Times?
Incidentally, I see that your new employer goes one step further than
all the people who tell you on their web pages that you have to choose
between Netscape and Internet Explorer by restricting their "briefing"
to people who use Internet Explorer 4 in a wintel box. Don't they care
about anyone else?

Athel

Email: athel at bigfoot.com
Home page: http://ir2lcb.cnrs-mrs.fr/lcbpage/athel/homepage.htm