Ph. D.

ralves at PEN.GULBENKIAN.PT ralves at PEN.GULBENKIAN.PT
Sun Jan 21 09:05:18 EST 1996

Dear Sirs:

I have a grant for 3 years and I am looking for places where I can do
a PH. D. on Mathematical Modelling in Biochemistry.
My main interests are Bioenergetics, Non Equilibrium Thermodynamics,
Metabolic Regulation, Optimization principles
and Canonical Forms for modelling.
I would be very glad if someone could indicate me places
to look for this.
Thank you very much.

Rui Alves