Thyroxine

Bruce Norris bruce.norris at vuw.ac.nz
Tue Jan 16 04:51:54 EST 1996

Hi, I need some help. I have no idea which newsgroup this should go on,
but...

A lab I'm doing some work for wants to know the normal range for
cats/dogs T4. T3 (free and total), using Enzyme Immuno Assay's.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, but could you reply via personal
email. If anyone has any other references (web or real 'books') then
please send these as well.

Thanks in advance,

Bruce