Postdoctoral Positions?

dxo2 at psuvm.psu.edu dxo2 at psuvm.psu.edu
Tue Jan 31 10:33:02 EST 1995

I am a fourth year Ph. D. student at Penn State in the Biobehavioral
Health Program with a mino Ph. D. in Nutrition.  I am interested in
finding any information regarding Postdoctoral Positions in the area of
Food Intake--primarily Energy and Fat Regulation and Obesity.  My main
research as a graduate student has been in fat substitutes (olestra) and
fat intake and energy compensation in humans (lean and obese).

I plan to be available for a Postdoctoral position in 1996.  Any information
would be appreciated.

Debra Miller
Penn State University
Laboratory for the Study of Human Ingestive Behavior
Barbara J. Rolls, Ph. D., Director