measuring metabolic rate

Clifford C. Federspiel cliff.federspiel at jci.com
Wed Apr 26 13:38:38 EST 1995

As part of a research effort in the area of building automation
and control, we have developed a method of measuring metabolic
rates non-intrusively (i.e., without making any contact with
the subject).  I am interested in finding out whether or not
there is any interest in this work from researchers involved
in human physiology, sports medicine, etc.

Cliff Federspiel
Member of the Technical Staff
Johnson Controls, Inc.
Milwaukee, WI  53202