Lipoma tumors (benine)-Acidosis-foods

Roger Mamer rmamer at crl.com
Tue Oct 18 02:34:33 EST 1994

I have a friend who has reoccurring benine lipoma tumors.
He has been reading how Acidosis or a ph imballance in
your body can cause lipoma tumors.
1) Is there any info out there on this condition
2) What kinds of treatments have been used
3) What kinds of food can agrivate the conditions.
I have seen some articals about different foods changing
ones blood/body PH. My friend has a dendancy to get muscle
cramps, and may have a low level of potassium.
4) Any alternative medicines/treatments?
Thanks in Advance
roger
  Roger Mamer     71543,2407 at compuserve.com or rmamer at crl.com
      \|| /
      (0-0)        Frighten the World except and take
*-o000-- at --000o-*  responsibility for your own actions!