Malignant Hyperthermia

John M. Watkins-Pitchford jmw5 at po.CWRU.Edu
Fri Oct 7 09:53:50 EST 1994

Malignant Hyerthermia (MH) continues to interest me in my medical
anesthetic practice, and as it seems related to other hypermetabolic
myopathies in other species, would anyone like to start a discussion
or dialog on the topic here.

Recent genetic progress and understanding of it at the cellular
level make the study particularly interesting. Saves lives too...

--
  jmw5 at po.cwru.edu  J Michael Watkins-Pitchford

   / ***    Magna est veritas et praevalebit      (203)230 1014 (voice)
 \/  ***      1 Esdras iv 41                      (203)230 2128 (bbs)