Kinetic Parameters

Anurag Khetan khetan at cems.umn.edu
Tue Nov 22 18:56:40 EST 1994

Hi Tim

 I don't know of any one for A. eutrophus but there is one by Barbara
Wright for yeast and E. coli. If interested I can find the reference for you.

 In case you do find a general database do send me the info too.

 Thanks.

-Anurag

      ___     ___                               Anurag Khetan
     [   ]   [   ]                   Dept. of Chem. Engg. & Material Sc.
     /   \   /   \                         University of Minnesota
    /  /\ \ / /\  \                       Minneapolis MN 55455  USA
   [___] [___] [___]                     e-mail: khetan at cems.umn.edu