Kinetic Parameters

Tim Newton t.j.newton at ncl.ac.uk
Tue Nov 22 11:04:11 EST 1994

Any help on the following subject would be appreciated :

I am using the program GEPASI to construct a metabolic model
of the bacteria A. eutrophus; but I'm having difficulty
finding the required kinetic parameters such as Km & Vmax values
to use in the model. Could anyone tell me of a database of
such parameters, either literature or on the internet.
Thanks very much.

Tim.