Request for stoichiometry matrices

Claus Hilgetag claush at irz.hu-berlin.de
Fri May 27 11:09:13 EST 1994

Working on the structural analysis of complex metabolic systems, I am
looking for stoichiometry matrices that describe such biochemical reaction
networks and can serve as examples in the investigations.

The largest system we dealt with so far was the complete cell metabolism of
the red blood cell, any matrix for a larger (eg E. coli or Salmonella
typhimurium) or smaller, but complex system will be highly welcome.

Preferably, the data should contain indications of the possible directions
of the single reactions (reversible/irreversible) to facilitate its use
in the automated analysis.

Many thanks in advance for any help or advice,
Claus Hilgetag