Enzyme kinetic data resource

Phil Butler at Biochemistry, UMIST, UK p.butler at umist.ac.uk
Fri Feb 25 10:50:07 EST 1994

Hi bionet.metabolic-reg newsgroup!!

Is anybody aware of an eletronic database or resource that covers enzyme
kinetic constants and data? We have been able to track down two volumes of an
excellent reference called BRENDA. Unfortunately, this only covers Enzyme
Classes 5, 6 and 7, and of course most of the primary metabolic enzymes, of
which we are interested, fall into the other classes.

Is anybody working on developing such a resource, possibly making it accesible
over the internet?

If the answer to either of the above questions is yes, I would be very
interested in hearing from you.

Phil. B.