simple mathematical model for ATP production ?

Lombard FranCois lombardf at uni2a.unige.ch
Tue Feb 8 09:59:24 EST 1994

Does anyone know of a fairly simple mathematical model of ATP production in
muscle ?

The idea is to produce a simulation for college students to discover
P-Creatin, lactic fermentation, and cellular respiration as they interact
according to muscle effort.

I'd need to input some sort of % of max effort and get according to time
the ATP production of each process.

Of ocurse I know this would be a simplification of a very complex field of
research, but I' just hoping there is some reasonably good and simple
model.

Please forgive my poor english I'm usually a french speaker

Francois

lombardf at uni2a.unige.ch

Geneva Authorware user group
Centre informatique pedagogique
CP 3144
2-4 Rue Th. de Beze
CH-1211 Geneve 3
Tel ..41 22 318 05 30   Fax ..41 22 781 03 50