Brown Fat

Hartmut Schütze schuetze at mailer.uni-marburg.de
Tue Feb 1 14:45:43 EST 1994

In article <CJuHG7.F8x at mentor.cc.purdue.edu> kmlver at sage.cc.purdue.edu (Varouschka) writes:
>From: kmlver at sage.cc.purdue.edu (Varouschka)
>Subject: Brown Fat
>Date: Tue, 18 Jan 1994 21:38:31 GMT

>I am a college student who is very interested in tresearch de with BROWN FAT and
>OBESITY.  I have my chance now to spread my wings in this topic because I have
>been given the opportunity to do a seminar (via research articles and papers
>already published) on the correlation between brown fat and obesity.

>What I was wondering was if anyone out there has done research on this topic or
>a similar one addressing the correlation between brown fat and obesity--
>whether it be on your own or in a physical lab setting--to refer me to key
>ideas (findings) and / or resources (journals/people) that have been
>particularly good (informative).

>My sources of information have been limited to "English" literature, however,
>if there has been research conducted elsewhere and reported in French, Arabic,
> Spanish German, Hungarian and/or Italian-  I could personally translate them
>myself.

>        Katrina Michelle Lynn Verash
>              "Varouschka"

You can try heldmaier at mailer.uni-marburg.de, one of our teachers.
He does his research on BROWN FAT in mongolian hamsters. Perhaps
even on obesity (what is this?).
hope it helped, again...
Hartmut
        Hartmut Schuetze                 always
e-mail: schuetze at mailer.uni-marburg.de    look
snail : H.Schuetze Chemnitzer Str.47     on the
        35039 Marburg / Germany          bright
tube  : germany 06421/43365           :-) side...