We want to help you to market your great software (which nobody knows about)

Francois Jeanmougin pingouin at crystal.u-strasbg.fr
Wed Sep 25 02:47:34 EST 1996

In article <529ta2$ksr at news.inforamp.net>,
	smi at inforamp.net (Software Matchmakers Inc) writes:
>We want to help you to market your great software
>(which nobody knows about)
>
>We would like to hear from anyone who thinks they have produced really
>good, useful software (for any system, application type) and needs help
>to market it.
>
>If interested, please e-mail smi at inforamp.net

	Of course, only one guy knows something about SRS, and there is
a bionet newsgroup only to make jokes about a programme that noone uses...
	What kind of company can send such posts? They really don't
know anything about Internet, so they are completely incompetent in
extending a market.
	Hey Thure, keep SRS free, I will pay you a beer next time
we are in Heidelberg!
					Francois.
P.S.: Of course, one for Peter too...
--
Francois Jeanmougin
Service de bioinformatique / bioinformatics service
e-mail : jeanmougin at igbmc.u-strasbg.fr
"Tout ca m'est tergal, qu'il laine ou qu'il chandail" (STTELLLA)