We want to help you to market your great software (which nobody knows about)

Peter Rice pmr at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Oct 2 03:32:46 EST 1996

In article <3250FA99.167E at embl-heidelberg.de> Thure Etzold <etzold at embl-heidelberg.de> writes:
>   >         Hey Thure, keep SRS free, I will pay you a beer next time
>   > we are in Heidelberg!
>   >                                         Francois.
>   > P.S.: Of course, one for Peter too...
>
>   no plans for commercialization yet - so i take your offer!
>   you could come to Hinxton next year - great chances to find me AND
>   Peter there;-)

But the beer is better in Heidelberg :-)

SRS: the first software in the pub domain ?!
Peter Rice                           | Informatics Division,
E-mail: pmr at sanger.ac.uk             | The Sanger Centre,
Tel: (44) 1223 494967                | Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,
Fax: (44) 1223 494919                | Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SA,