We want to help you to market your great software (which nobody knows about)

Thure Etzold etzold at embl-heidelberg.de
Tue Oct 1 06:03:53 EST 1996

Francois Jeanmougin wrote:

>         What kind of company can send such posts? They really don't
> know anything about Internet, so they are completely incompetent in
> extending a market.
>         Hey Thure, keep SRS free, I will pay you a beer next time
> we are in Heidelberg!
>                                         Francois.
> P.S.: Of course, one for Peter too...

no plans for commercialization yet - so i take your offer!
you could come to Hinxton next year - great chances to find me AND
Peter there;-)

Thure

Thure Etzold                                   | EMBL
E-mail: etzold at embl-heidelberg.de              | Postfach 10.2209
Tel: (49) 6221 387529                          | 69012 Heidelberg
Fax: (49) 6221 387517                          | Germany