IUBio

SRS on Mac and PC

Thure Etzold etzold at embl-heidelberg.de
Fri Mar 31 10:46:50 EST 1995

rodrigol at biotek.uio.no (Rodrigo Lopez) wrote:

> Having read Don's short message stating he's got SRS working on Mac I would
> like to inquire further about it. Would Don be so kind as to provide the
> readership with some background/details about his SRS on the Mac. Perhaps,
> Thure could let us know about on-going work to get SRS to work on PC's too?
>
> These are very exciting improvements!
>
> R:)

John Smith at the EBI is working with the SRS software on a pc. He
uses the (32bit) whatcom compiler. There are compiler flags for
the pc in the distributed software but NO makefiles ...so please
ask me or john (smith at ebi.ac.uk) if you want to start on the pc ...
another idea would be to modify the makefiles for unix

Thure