[Bio-software] Protein Structure and Drug Design Workshop - San
Diego, CA June 1-2
(by andy from molsoft.com)
Thu Apr 13 17:50:56 EST 2017
You are invited to attend a workshop on /in silico/ *Protein Structure
and Drug Design*.
Dates:* June 1-2 2017
*Location:* San Diego, CA
*Registration and More Information:* http://www.molsoft.com/training.html
This 2 day workshop is suitable for chemists and biologists who would
like to learn more about in silico drug discovery, cheminformatics,
bioinformatics, protein modeling, ligand docking and drug design. Places
are limited so please register as soon as possible.
*Key Topics Include:*
* Molecular Graphics [More... <http://www.molsoft.com/icm_browser.html>]
* Bioinformatics [More...
* Protein Structure Analysis [More...
* Homology Modeling [More... <http://www.molsoft.com/homology.html>]
* Cheminformatics [More... <http://www.molsoft.com/icm-chemist.html>]
* MolScreen [More... <http://www.molsoft.com/molscreen.html>]
* Ligand Docking [More... <http://www.molsoft.com/docking.html>]
* Covalent Docking
* Fragment Docking
* Induced Fit Docking [More... <http://www.molsoft.com/induced-fit.html>]
* Fully Interactive 3D Ligand Design [More...
More information about the Bio-soft
Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net