Please join us for the "ICM Protein Structure and Drug Design" workshop
to be held in San Diego CA on Nov 13-14 2014 (more information here -
http://www.molsoft.com/trainingreg.html ). The workshop is suitable for
chemists and biologists who would like to learn more about computational
drug discovery, molecular modeling, and bioinformatics. No prior
knowledge in this field is required to participate in this workshop. The
workshop will consist of lectures, demonstrations, and "hands-on"
experiments covering the following topics:
* Molecular Graphics and Displaying Interactive Molecules in
PowerPoint and the Web.
* Sequence and Protein Structure Analysis.
* Protein Modeling and Simulations.
* Structure Validation and Optimization.
* Ligand Binding Site Prediction.
* Protein-Protein Docking.
* Small Molecule Docking and Virtual Ligand Screening.
* ICM 3D Interactive Ligand Editor.
* Structure-based development of target-specific compound libraries.
* Cheminformatics: chemical clustering, searching, superposition etc...
* 2D and 3D QSAR
*Please click **here <http://www.molsoft.com/trainingreg.html>**for more