IUBio

Image analysis software for Macintosh

Robert Knall rknall at web00.de
Tue Aug 26 06:37:31 EST 2003

Hi everybody!

I´m looking for an image analysis software for the Macintosh
that can measure the fluorescene intensity of moving cells.

The images, respectively movies, are acquired with a Zeiss
LSM 510 confocal laser scanning microscope. The Zeiss software
works nicely for the acquisition of the images.
However, measuring fluorescence intensity is a pain in the a**,
especially if the cells are moving!

I have had a look at the Metamorph homepage and a few others,
but I´d like to hear from experienced users!
Any comments/ suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Robert