Bioinformatics killer application

roldano.depersio " <"roldano.depersio<nospam>" at fastwebnet.it nospam at mercury.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Tue Aug 26 06:36:20 EST 2003

Hi
My problem is simple I wonder if there is a killer application in
Bioinformatics.
I would like to know if there is a wish list, a to do for an application...
What kind of software could be very useful for a researcher in genomics
proteomics and so on...?
I know this question could be considered not specific but I consider
this very useful to put a focus on what is very important for a
biologist. Is there anyone that can help me to answer to such questions?

Thanks Roldano
---