macro language for SLM Aminco fluorimeters

Frank Küster frank at kuesterei.ch
Fri Aug 22 11:31:20 EST 2003

Hello,

has anybody some experience with the macro language used to control the
old SLM Aminco AB2 and 8100 fluorimeters? We have an AB2, but nobody has
used any macros for years. The manual, however, is horrible and quite
buggy. All I managed was to "debug" a macro from the state where it gave
syntax errors to the state where it makes the software crash...

I would be happy with a couple of examples, or some resources on the
web.

I have tried to contact Jobin Yvon who have purchased the company, but
they haven't answered (so far).

TIA, Frank
--
Frank Küster, Freiburg i. Br.