IUBio

Documentation of DNA sequence

Dirk Müller Kraweel at web.de
Thu Aug 21 06:01:42 EST 2003

A very interesting question I ask myself a lot of times. DNASTAR is as
userUNfriendly as one can think of (especially when ypu keep in mind
the exorbitant price of the package!). Missing export functions to the
common text editors is only on point on a large list of missing
details. I usually copy/paste the sequence into Word and do all the
formatin myself. Quite time consuming I couldn't find another way.
Dirk....