Wordperfect 11 and Reference Manager 10

Jean-Etienne Poirrier jepoirrier at remove-me-please.ulg.ac.be
Tue Aug 19 05:08:24 EST 2003

Hello,

I am using Reference Manager 10 (with the PubMed update) and it worked
well with Wordperfect 9. Now I switched to Wordperfect 11 and nothing
work anymore.

I tried to re-install the Cite While You Write feature. The installation
software does something, I can see a progression bar but there isn't any
results (no new toolbar in Wordperfect).

I tried to put the files Rm10wp10.dll and Rm10wp10.wpt in the template
directory of WP11 (C:\Program Files\WordPerfect Office
11\Template\Custom WP Templates, your mileage may vary). No result.

I tried to connect to refman.com Tech Support's On-Line Database
(http://www.refman.com/support/rmsearchdb.asp). Either with Mozilla or
Internet Explorer, I only get an error message when I search for
"Wordperfect" :
Address:
http://199.4.154.252/home/cgi-bin/ROFM.acgi?_action=find&_database=RM_TS.fp3
Text:
 > Error Detected By ROFM CGI
 > Database "RM_TS.fp3" is not available.
 > Error Number
 > -2700
(Anyway, when I saw it was last updated 11/2002, I had little hope to
find an answer)

I tried with Google and, obviously, I found this previous threat on a
mailing-list :
http://lists.adeptscience.co.uk/refman/refman_Jun_2003/thid_c77b4683949d07b6f5b6241e55243076.html
I tried the hack proposed by Andrew Hilson but it doesn't work.

Does anyone have any news about WP11 + RefMan10?
Have you tried this combination?
Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.
Jean-Etienne