a new beta version of AnnHyb is available (version 4 BETA 20) at
AnnHyb is a free software for working with and managing nucleotide
sequences in multiple formats.
Many features including sequence annotation, restriction analysis,
pattern searching, retrieval from servers.
Several bugs were fixed and some functions were added:
- added dialog for confirmation when the result window is closed (if
results were not saved or printed)
- fixed various bugs (print multiple oligo, print selected
- added "Remove all" in the features window
- replaced the Color box in main window and in features windox with
another color box with fewer but smarter colors
- added sorting option (by clicking on column header) in oligo and
sequences list (ascending and descending order)
- added GC% of PCR product (Sequence/Tools/PCR Product)
- redesigned main menu (added "Save workspace as.." option)
- added control of "collision" of features (the comune part is
highlighted with orange color)
- added a "sequence reader" option (see Parameters window)
AnnHyb is release under GPL and run under Windows OS
Please send me as usual bug reports, suggestions and comments.
Thank you for the attention
olivier dot friard at laposte dot net