Dear Fermentor Control Program User,
A new release of the free Fermentor Control Program (version 4.0) has
been released and is ready for direct download at the program
The downloaded file is a zip archive, which you will have to unzip in
a temporary directory before running the setup.exe. Backup customised
files before the install.
**** *** ** * Issues addressed in version 4.0 * ** *** ****
* Access database system for storage of on-line and off-line process
values and derived data. The database module incorporates user and
batch control, current and historic views of data. You have full right
over the database and can work with it in Access to generate rapports
etc. Some queries and rapports are made for you.
* Better detection of the correct serial communication port and
identification of communication errors.
* Better graphics in the fermentor tank overview window. I had some
fermentor graphic designed by a freelance graphic designer. The
graphics will change as valves are turned on/off and tank volumes
* Issues with decimal symbol has been addressed. You may have to
change the decimal symbol in sensor.nnf and in fuzzy logic *.MF files.
Refer to the manual for more information.
* New option window to customise the program to match your fermentor
and associated equipment.
I hope you will find the new version useful in your future research.
Merry Christmas to everyone,
Mikkel Holmen Andersen, PhD, M.Sc.