HT-BLAST 2.1.2 available for SGI/IRIX

Haruna Cofer haruna at detroit.sgi.com
Thu Nov 16 22:35:33 EST 2000

Hi there --

This message is to announce the free availability of HT-BLAST based on
the latest NCBI BLAST 2.1.2 [Nov-13-2000], for systems running IRIX 6.5:

 http://www.sgi.com/chembio/resources/blast/ht-blast.html

HT-BLAST is a wrapper program around the original NCBI-BLAST and
WU-BLAST programs that has been optimized for use in high throughput
sequence analysis, where multiple query sequences are being searched
against possibly multiple databases.  For more information about
HT-BLAST, please see the white paper entitled "High-Throughput BLAST":

  http://www.sgi.com/chembio/resources/papers/HTBlast/HT_Whitepaper.html

For information about NCBI BLAST on SGI/IRIX, please see our web site:

  http://www.sgi.com/chembio/resources/blast/

Thank you, and please let me know if you have any questions!

-- Haruna Cofer :)

--
   _editted_at_bionet_
  _editted_at_bionet_