ANY Software Development

Professionals-2000 Team2000 at best.ru
Mon Nov 13 11:25:28 EST 2000

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

Russian Programmers are Skilful,Talent and...Cheap ($8-$12/hour)

Our TEAM2000 provides:
---------------------------
ANY Software development. !
ANY Programming Languages.! $10/hour  (vs. $50/hour as in USA)
ANY Operational Systems   !    With BETTER QUALITY !
---------------------------
We are fair partners locating in St-Petersburg = scientific center.

Catch your gain NOW by hiring talent Russian Programmers !

Go to:
http://www.dreamwater.com/tech/salesgiant/team2000.html

and leave your order(s) in GuestBook or send us email.

Important Note:
Don't send to this ad header address = (antispam)
send email *only* from our site (see above).

Sincerely Yours,

Yuri,  CEO