Patrick Computer Services is proud to announce the availability of:
MP3 Filename Formatter (V2.3)
It was released on March 17, 2000.
MP3 Filename Formatter quickly renames MP3 filenames and sets internal MP3 ID Tags. This tool removes Underbars ("_"), extra spaces and other unneeded characters from the filename and leaves a nice-looking formatted filename. It can optionally update the Internal ID Tag settings and save them when renaming a file. The application allows you to preview and alter the filename and ID Tags before it is saved. With this tool, you can rename entire directories of MP3 filenames in just a few minutes.
* Edits MP3 Filenames And Internal ID Tag Settings.
* Allows Auto Fill-In Of Internal ID Tags Based On Defined Formats.
* Includes Six Predefined Internal ID Tag Formats and Allows Custom Formats To Be Defined.
* Can Quickly Insert/Delete Parts Of A New Filename.
* Removes Underbars, Extra Spaces And Other Characters From The Filename.
* Double-Clicking A File Pops Up Detailed Information About The File.
* Saves Past Settings For Quick Startup.
* Can Play Selected File With Your Default MP3 Player.
* Can Quickly Rename Hundreds Of Files. Great Time Saver.
* Improved Interface and Functionality.
* Full Help File.
Go to http://www.patrickservices.com/software/software.html to download or view screenshots of this application or any of the other fine releases from Patrick Computer Services.
Thanks for your time,
Patrick Computer Services
EMail: info at pcserv.cjb.net