IUBio

Need your help

Arnoud van Vliet avvliet at knoware.nl
Wed May 26 18:34:29 EST 1999

Hi Quentin

go for the excellent Chromas program if you prefer Windows (3.1 or
95/98/NT). There is a freeware and a (much better) shareware version, which
allow you to view the chromatograms (both ABI and the standard SCF format),
and search for sequences, etc.

You can find it at:
http://www.technelysium.com.au/chromas.html

hope this helps