WinASCD is windows-32 program fro analyzing whole-cell and single
channel currents acquired with pClamp software in triggered or continous
sampling modes (Clampex, Fetchex, Axotape).
1. data correction procedures
* baseline correction for removing slow drift
* background correction
* linear leak and capacitive transient correction
* extract peak and average currents from traces
* compose a record from a single or multiple files
* ensemble averaged current
* fit current traces: polynome, sum of exponentials, Hodgkin-Huxley
kinetics, kinetic scheme
* analysis of current variance
* single channel: amplitude histogram, open probability, mean open
time, construct and analyze idealized current traces.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...