IUBio

PSI-Blast

Arne Mueller a.mueller at icrf.icnet.uk
Tue Mar 30 07:35:34 EST 1999

Hi All,

I'm looking for a tool to post process psi-blast output files. I run
psi-blast to search in nrprot but I'm only interested in certain hits
like 'pdb: ...'. I'd like to filter all these hits from ALL cycles of
the psi-blast output. I havn't yet managed to do the job with mview ...
so if you've an idea about a program that is able to filter psi-blast
output in the may I described I'd be lucky to hear/read from you,

	Thanks very much for help,

	Arne

--
Arne Mueller