IUBio

I need your advice

Alexander skorokha at mail.uni-mainz.de
Mon Mar 29 08:24:07 EST 1999

Hi there,

I need your help. My chief is not willing to buy new DNA analysis
software using pretty old PC/Gene.Since 2 years the PC/Gene is not
enough for me.  Therefore, I'm using demo-version of some well-known
software packages for DNA and protein analysis.  I'm looking for the
cracks for these programs because I'm simply not able to buy them
privately - They are too expensive. What shall I do?  I need them for my
work.
Any suggestion would be appreciated.