IUBio

GCG Package!

jfryan at my-dejanews.com jfryan at my-dejanews.com
Wed Mar 17 15:31:58 EST 1999

There is a nice Free X server runs on Mac and PC from
http://tnt.microimages.com/www/html/freestuf/mix/mix.htm

Unfortunately I don't think the current version of the Wisconsin Package
runs on Linux.  If price is your main concern Digital Alpha might be the
way to go or you may be able to find a used SGI or Sun Box
you may want to check news://comp.sys.sgi.marketplace

Good Luck,

Joe
--
Joseph Ryan