IUBio

15 % Restock Charge?

GREAT Success ghopkins at bigfoot.com
Tue Mar 2 00:11:54 EST 1999

CompUSA has new signs posted in their stores.

15 % restocking charge on all opened software!
The sign is much smaller than the old posted return policy!

The letters are so small that you need to be right on top of the
sign to see the new charges!

Do you think they are trying to slip one by on us?

A restock charge is fair! To sneak it in in very small
print, well, that's pretty shady!

I for one will never do business with them again! We only purchase
around $10K/year from them, nation wide. I'm sure that's a drop
in the bucket!

I personally like "PC Connections", fast, less expensive, and next
day delivery! I'm very satisfied with them!

CompUSA, you can kiss my ass! And hey, I won't even charge
you 15%!    Circuit City pulled the same shit! But, not anymore!

Mail order is the way to go! Send them a message!!