IUBio

C++ class for html parsing

Malay curiouser at ccmb.ap.nic.in
Mon Jun 21 14:24:42 EST 1999

Dear Joe:

Thank you very much for your help. Thanks for putting the documentation in
the web. Great work.

Malay

Malay Kumar Basu
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology
Hyderabad 500007
I N D I A

Fax: (00-91)40-7171195
Phone: (00-91)40-7172241
-----
Door: something a cat wants to be on the other side of.
-----
curiouser at ccmb.ap.nic.in