IUBio

Where can I find "The Protein Purifier"?

klaus_frommerr at my-deja.com klaus_frommerr at my-deja.com
Sat Jun 19 07:54:53 EST 1999

Hello!

There is a program called "The Protein Purifier", which was formerly
distributed for free by Pharmacia. Now they don't distribute it anymore.
It is a simulation program that simulates protein purification steps,
you can choose the steps and the program will tell you about the
fictitious results. It is meant to be a teaching/learning aid. The
author is Andrew Booth from the University of Leeds. I wonder whether I
can still get it somewhere on the Internet.
Does anybody know where I can get?

Thanks in advance for any adivce!

Klaus

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/