IUBio

ANNOUNCE: MVSP 3.1 now available

Warren Kovach WarrenK at kovcomp.co.uk
Thu Jun 10 05:45:25 EST 1999

Dear colleague,

The latest update to MVSP, our multivariate stats package, is now
available. The major new features in version 3.1 include:

1) The ability to assign individual cases to groups. The group names
are then printed on output and dendrograms, and the groups are
depicted on scatterplots as different symbols.

2) Three new coefficients - Bray Curtis, Modified Morisita and
Baroni-Urbani Buser.

3) Excel 97 files can now be imported.

4) Several minor bugs have been fixed.

This is a FREE upgrade for all owners of MVSP 3.0. To get this
upgrade simply download the evaluation version from our web site
(at the address below) and install it over your existing copy of
MVSP. It will automatically pick up your registration information and
be converted into the fully working version.

For more information about MVSP and to download the trial version
please visit our web site: http://www.kovcomp.co.uk/mvsp/

Note: If you have previously only used the trial version but wish to
try out this new version you may contact us for an extension to the
trial period.

--
Dr. Warren L. Kovach
Kovach Computing Services

Internet: WarrenK at kovcomp.co.uk
WWW: http://www.kovcomp.co.uk/
Tel.(UK): 01248-450414, (Intl.): +44-1248-450414
Fax (UK): 0870-054-3180, (Intl.): +44-870-054-3180