monitoring access to lab equipment?

Mary P. Remington mremingt at umaryland.edu
Wed Oct 21 10:40:06 EST 1998

Is there a technology available to monitor the use of research laboratory
equipment?  I know that equipment that utlilizes a computer can be
password monitored but what about something like a centrifuge.  There used
to be a key for the copy machines.  Is there something like this for lab
equipment.  Thanks, Mary

More information about the Bio-soft mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net