IUBio

Lab FloorplanSoftware?

Dr. Duncan Clark Duncan at nospam.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 25 04:36:34 EST 1998

In article <01be17d2$8697d120$babad68d at wakil214>, Larry "Harris" Taylor,
Ph.D. <lpt at umich.edu> writes
>We  are looking for free/share/commercial PC based software to examine
>various equipment configurations  within an  existing  laboratory
>floorplan.

I've seen the following advertised widely over here in the UK.
IMSI FloorPlan 3D Design Suite priced at 40 UKpounds. Available by mail
order from www.software-warehouse.co.uk - their cat no. IMS070.

I am sure there are many others.

Should be just what you want.
sliced from time to time....