IUBio

Reference Manager Upgrading from ver 4.07 to 8

BlackTipShark at my-dejanews.com BlackTipShark at my-dejanews.com
Sun Nov 15 12:22:08 EST 1998

I'm trying to upgrade a system from Reference Manager 4.07 for Dos to ver 8
for Win95. I have not been able to to find the right definition file that
would do this. I have tried to creat a bibliography in RefMan 4.07 Using
MEDLINE and RIS formats and none of them can be captured acurately in RefMan
8.0.

Is there a definition available for this transfer and if there isn't can I
make a definition file myself?

TIA

Arash