IUBio

Recompiling Rasmol w/Borland C++

bigcat007 at my-dejanews.com bigcat007 at my-dejanews.com
Wed Nov 11 01:07:32 EST 1998

Does anyone have experience recompiling Rasmol for Windows using Borland C++
Builder?

I know Visual C++ is recommended, but I don't have access to it.  As it
stands I am getting a ton of warning and error messages dealing with syntax
differences between the 2 compilers, but I don't how to correct them.  I
would really like to get this straightened out so I can work on getting high
resolution hardcopy. I welcome any suggestions.

Thanks.