IUBio

RefMan8 and Windows NT

Markus Hoenicka Hoenicka at pbmail.me.kp.dlr.de
Thu Nov 5 03:01:51 EST 1998

No such experiences. I use WinNT4.0 SP3 on two different machines, and both
show no problems with RefMan 8.01. What databases do you try to open?
Win95/RefMan8.01 generated ones or older stuff which needs a conversion?

Otherwise, the usual procedures apply:
- Reinstall
- Uninstall completely, then reinstall
- Obtain a different copy of the program and reinstall
etc etc

<ad>
If you need a cool free tool to import Medline data into your RefMan
database, please visit me at:
http://members.tripod.com/~mhoenicka/med2rm.html
</ad>

Markus
--
Markus Hoenicka
100606.33 at compuserve.com

Johan de Boer <jdboer at UVIC.CA> wrote in article
<199811042125.NAA123616 at uvaix7e1.comp.UVic.CA>...