IUBio

DOS Version of Word needed...

Fin fin at fins-houseMAXBYGRAVESANDTHESINGINGBUTTMONKEYS.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 18:46:40 EST 1998

Around version 1 or 2 would be nice, to run on an 086/286.  If anyone
knows where I can obtain a copy, or anything similar, I would very much
appreciate it!

Please reply via email, removing the words: Max Bygraves and the singing
butt monkeys.

Thankyou and goodnight!  :)
--
Cheers,

FIN
|NAME:fin| The Official Amethyst web site opening soon...|OPENS JAN 98|
|NICK:fin|   http://www.fins-house.demon.co.uk/welcome   | Watch this |
|IRC:fin |for soundfiles, info, pics, gigs and loads more|  space!!!  |