IUBio

Looking for digital image analysis software

Mario J. Borgnia mborgnia at welchlink.welch.jhu.edu
Sat Mar 8 00:41:35 EST 1997

I've read something about it in one of the issues of Nature in the past
40 days. They have data about new software. I could give more precise
data on monday.

Hope this helps

Mario Borgnia

Department of Biological Chemistry              | phones: (410) 955 3154 (L)
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine     |         (410) 602 1873 (H)
Baltimore, MD 21205                             |
USA                                             |
e-mail: mborgnia at welchlink.welch.jhu.edu