IUBio

FS: Microspft Office 95, games and more!!!

Joe joe at webmail.ihub.com
Wed Dec 3 20:41:33 EST 1997

	I have the following software forsale.  The prices aren't firm, there only
suggestions.

Nuclear Strike-  Brand new, still have all the manuels etc...  My computer
can't handle it though (not all requirments met)         	 $35

Comanche-  Love this game but am ready to sell it and get something else
						$15

Battleground Gettysburg-  Got it as a gift, good looking game but I am not
really into the Civil War					$20

Cyberia-  Another good game...  Beat it though
						$15

Aces over Europe				$15

Microsoft Office 95 (Includes full Ver. of: Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
Schedule and Access)					$40

7th Guest (2 Cd's)				$25

	Prices are negociable.  Buyer pays for shipping charges!