Nonsynonymous substitutions -- Software

Steve Smith steve at gcg.com
Fri Oct 11 10:11:13 EST 1996

Steve Smith wrote:
> >
> > Hello All:
> >         I am looking for a software which can determine nonsynonymous
> > nucleotide substitutions. 
> Srinivas,
>   The GCG Package has a program called Diverge that will calculate
> this using the method of Perler et al.


I stand corrected, the actual program is NewDiverge in GCG v8.1, and
the method is by Li et al.  In version 9, the program will be called
Diverge.  Sorry for any confusion.

Steve Smith
steve.smith at gcg.com

More information about the Bio-soft mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net