IUBio

HTML Editor

Jerry Learn learn at u.washington.edu
Thu May 30 22:55:28 EST 1996

In article <cupton.1183890707H at news.uvic.ca>, cupton at uvic.ca ( Chris
Upton) wrote:

> >> Take a look at
> >> http://tools.ofthe.net
> >> to get all u want and more.
> >
> >Actually not, since it appears to only have thinks for Windoze only.
> >Maybe someday they will have Macintosh editors and who knows about UNIX.
>
> There are editors for mac and UNIX!!!!
> see:  http://south.ncsa.uiuc.edu/HyperNews/get/www/html/editors.html
>
> I like HTML editor for the mac (shareware $25, and worth it!)

Chris,

I'm afraid that I wasn't as clear as I should have been in my posting.  I
was referring only to the earlier posting that mentioned the
<http://tools.ofthe.net> URL and promised all you want and more (perhaps
PCs are all that there is in Russia?).  I am somewhat aware of HTML
editors and converters for Macs and UNIX.  Our lab recently bought Adobe
PageMill (approx $70US acad.).  It seems to be pretty nifty and well worth
the price.

_____
Jerry Learn

Research Associate

Dept. of Microbiology             | Learn at u.washington.edu
University of Washington          | Phone: (206) 616-4286
Box 357740                        |
Seattle, WA  98195-7740  USA      |   FAX: (206) 616-1575