IUBio

Screen Savers

Fred Atkinson fatkinson at mail.wdn.com
Mon May 27 10:44:11 EST 1996

	I am interested in finding a software package that would allow me to
create custom screensavers.  Features I would like it to include are:

1).	Moving graphics (including motions like the 'Cathedral'
screensaver in the movie 'The Net' as weel as moving about the
screen).

2).	Ability to use '.wav' files to generate sounds.

3).	Creates in a format that can be used by the standard screen
saver selector on the desktop in 'Windows (95, 3.1, and NT).

	It can be either a suggestion to buy commercial software or shareware.
I would appreciate any suggestions made.

					Fred Atkinson
					fatkinson at mail.wdn.com